I am so excited to move on to a wonderful opportunity to help even more families with children with autism. But I have all of this valuable information and resources from my dietary coaching and I didn’t want to let it go to waste.
So guess what? You can now get my 8 week Home Study Program – Successfully Transition Your Child with Autism to a GFCF Diet ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Just click on the videos below and get started.
All of the documents required to complete the homework can be found here: Homework Documents
All I ask in return is that if you are enjoying the videos and are finding the information valuable to please consider purchasing my eBook “The Apples to Oranges Family Friendly GFCF Cookbook.” You can find it in our store.
Home Study Program – Successfully Transition Your Child to a Gluten Free and Casein Free Diet
The Home Study Program is perfect for the busy parent who wants to make positive changes for their child but needs to be able to do it on your own schedule. Weekly instructional videos take you through the transition and give you practical, relevant action steps to take each week.
What makes the Apples to Oranges Home Study Program unique is that we take a holistic approach. This program takes into account your entire lifestyle as you transition your child to this therapeutic diet. We even look after you, the parent, in this whole process as you embark on this new adventure.
Week 1 Video
Week 1 Learning Objectives
-Why eliminating certain foods can be beneficial to your child’s health and behaviour
- Antigenic Food Cycle explained
- What is gluten and casein?
- Steps to transitioning
- Common concerns with the GFCF diet
Week 2 Video
Week 2 Learning Objectives
- Learn the different ingredients and foods that contain gluten and casein
- Substitutes for gluten and casein
- Introducing Reward Systems
Week 3 Video
Week 3 Learning Objectives
- How to explain the diet to others
- How to work with teachers and other professionals
- How to manage when your child is not in your care
- How to manage holidays and special occasions
- Building your support network
- More tips on getting yoru child on board with the new diet
Week 4 Video
Week 4 Learning Objectives
- Putting everything together to create 4 GFCF meals
- Using documents
- Scheduling time
- Checking in with yourself
Week 5 – No video!
Usually in week 5 clients would have a one-on-one consult with me. Now that the program is free the consult is not included. So consider this a week to continue expanding your recipes and meals and trying new things. If you have questions at this point you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Week 6 Video
Week 6 Learning Objectives
- Gaining Momentum
- Charting Progress
- Eating Out
- Time Saving Tips
- Food Additives
Week 7 Video
Week 7 Learning Objectives
- Where to go from here
- Other therapies
- Vitamins & supplements
- Nutrition & learning
- Continuing with GFCF meals
Week 8 Video
Week 8 Learning Objectives
- Other Diets – SCD, GAPS, Feingold, Body Ecology, Elimination Diet
- Traveling & the GFCF Diet
- Avoiding Cross- Contamination – 3 part video series
The Apples to Oranges Family Friendly GFCF Cookbook – Gluten Free & Dairy Free Made Easy
The Gluten Free and Casein Free Diet has never been easier or yummier with these family friendly, kid-tested recipes. Including tips for beginners, how to make substitutions, shopping and budgeting tips this book has it all. Each recipe also has an easy to follow allergen guide so you can easily choose recipes that suit your family’s needs. Whether you’re new to this diet or looking for some fresh inspiration, these recipes will become family favourites.